Tri Spots On White Cowhide #1524
- Fast Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Color: Brown, Black & White
- Holes: 1
- Patches: 2
- Height: 110 cm - Width: 155 cm
- Size is taken from the longest ends
- Product Number : 1524
- To decorate Family/Living/Dining/Bed/Guest/Office/Library/Play/Theatre/Gaming/Music Or any Room.
- It can be hung on walls.
- Can be use for making Wallets, Purse, Handbags, Belts and other cowhide products.
Zosack Cowhides are a great fashion statement. These are great, low maintenance sturdy rugs that will complement your home and last a lifetime!
Each cowhide is pictured individually. This means what you see is what you will get and holes are in cowhide are natural.
Method 1: Keeping up with Regular Cleaning
- Vacuum the rug
- Shake the rug off.
- Rotate the rug.
- Brush the rug.
- Do not get your cowhide rug wet.
Method 2: Removing Liquid Stains
- Scrape away dried matter.
- Use shampoo and water to remove liquid stains
- Finish cleaning the cowhide rug
- Do not use dry-cleaning or machine washing.
Method 3: Removing Food or Grease Stains
- Scrape away solid matter
- Dab the area in eucalyptus oil.
- Wipe with a damp sponge.
If your rug starts to develop a smell over time, simply sprinkle your rug with a powder that contains deodorizers. Let it sit for a prescribed time and then vacuum clean to suck it all up.